Thursday 1 October 2015

Day 6 - 12.08.2015

I am walking in the morning through Hastings, just to take a look around, before I have to check out. The City ist not so nice as Canterbury, but it is ok. There are few nice places and shops. Also the beach is fine to walk around there but the pier was completely under construction.













I take the train to Brighton and there I have to wash my clothes so I go to a laundrette. The chinese lady was very nice and helpful, cause I have never been in a laundrette before. While I have to wait I decide to go for lunch and so I find a nice Imbiss and I eat my first portion of fish & chips in UK. Then I go back to the laundrette, pick up my clothes and walk to the hotel for checking in.

Brighton is a nice old fashoned town but not the beauty I thought. I walk through the city to those famous Royal Pavilion. It looks nice but I decided not to enter, a noble world is not my world. Instead of "losing" my time at the Pavilion I decide to go back to the beach and visiting the pier. I am wondering that people are swimming in the sea, because it is not that warm. I have never been on a pier and I really fall in love with this atmosphere. The small candy shops are shops with little things for children, the music and those small amusement park, its wonderful. For me it is a perfekt afternoon and I go back to the hotel, my feets are already hurting.













0 comments:

Post a Comment