Friday 16 October 2015

 Day 9 - 15.08.2015

I decide to travel to Stratford-upon-Avon. So I walk the long way to the trainstation and take the next train to Stratford.
Its all about Shakespeare there. It is a wonderful and nice city but full of old tourists. There is an old house where Shakespeare was born, but it is not the original house. The original hous was destroyed by the owner after Shakespeares death, because he felt disturbed by the tourists. What you can see now is the house what was build after that destraction.



A lot of souvenirshops everywhere.


But its nice to walk through the town. There is also a Citytour bus, but the town is not that big, so I found out the route of the bus and I am walking it along.









In the late Afternoon I take the train back to Birmingham and walk again the long way to the Hotel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment